When you’ve got a lot going on, it’s easy to overload your browser with loaded tabs you’ll never get to, miss emails, open too many windows, and leave unfinished work in an app for days without realizing it. Computers are made to multitask but you’re not. Here’s how to train yourself to focus in an environment that’s almost built for distraction.
- Gartner: Frequent project failure policies will increase company agility | ITProPortal.com
- The Trouble with Two Sponsors | Project Management Tips || Project Management, Collaboration and Knowledge Management Blog
- So you want to be a contractor? Well, heres how it works • The Register
- What is a small scope change? | Project Management Tips || Project Management, Collaboration and Knowledge Management Blog
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Job — Ian’s Messy Desk